Search This Blog

28 Jan 2011

Its been a busy noisy week - Jan 27th

This week Dad has been busy in the kitchen, what a mess he has been making. But the mess isn't the problem to me, its the noise of the drill.  He has changed all the kitchen cupboards and taken out a ventilator which was broken.  He says that this weekend I have to be good, and stay out of the way as a plasterer is coming to make the walls nice and smooth.

They have moved my water and dinner dishes into the conservatory so they don't get dust in them. I keep forgetting where they are.

Today Mam and me went along to Nans to get out of the way and to have a chat with Nan for a while.  I like Nan she gives me lots of hugs and tickles. 

We spent an hour there and then we all went for a walk up to the shops, Nan needed some milk.  We met lots of her friends on the way.  It was a nice walk out, the weather was nice and sunny, and it was a nice afternoon for us all.

When we got back Dad had finished most of the work and now the kitchen is all ready for the plasterer tomorrow.  I just hope this is the end of it. I don't like this mess and noise.

3 comments:

  1. Most inconsiderate to make alterations to your routine...how would Dad like it if you moved his dinner dish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, perhaps we should try this out on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a wonderful day, glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete